Hosting Partners

several stages!

Would you like to rent out your property on a seasonal basis?

Our team is here to help you.

Before you can welcome your first visitors, there are a few steps to follow...

General regulations

Tax formalities

You must submit a declaration of business creation or start-up electronically via the GFE (guichet des formalités des entreprises): On this website or by telephone: 01 56 65 89 98

This will allow you to :

  • obtain a SIRET number
  • publicize the existence of this activity
  • indicate the tax regime you have chosen

local regulations

Contact the town hall

Some of the region's communes can now register their meublés de tourisme online. To find out whether your commune has opted for this service, log on to the Décaloc website and enter the name or zip code of your commune.

You can then complete your declaration online, and report any changes (address, telephone number, classification, cessation of activity). You'll receive a receipt online. If not available online, contact your local council.


Contact the Tourist Office "taxe de séjour" department

All properties must be listed on the taxe de séjour platform, even those marketed on international platforms (airbnb, booking, abritel...).
The tourist tax is paid by the visitor.
You must therefore contact the tourist tax department if the declaration has not been made on Décaloc.
The "communauté de communes" has set up a tool (a website / platform) to answer all your questions about the tourist tax and enable you to pay it back to the community.
Telephone contact:
Mail: taxe_sejour@comcom-crozon.bzh

The Tourist Tax Department is open to the public : Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays by appointment.

Your platform is of course available at any time for information, declarations and payment of tourist taxes.

Don't hesitate to watch all the video tutorials (purple arrows) in your personal space if you have any doubts.

Think about it!


Contact your insurer to confirm that your policy covers any damage that may occur in your rental property. It's a good idea for tenants to take out a comprehensive homeowner's policy with holiday cover.  

If you provide bicycles, the owner may be held liable in the event of an accident: contact your insurer and/or have a waiver signed.

Why partner with the tourist office?

  1. Publication on the tourist office website
  2. Appearance in accommodation extractions (on request)
  3. Promoting your establishment at tourism trade fairs
  4. Ensuring a quality service for your guests (each accommodation registered with the tourist office has been visited to ensure its eligibility).
  5. Support and advice
  6. Benefit from the Pass Pro BTO (a booklet enabling you to try out around twenty activities in the Brest Terres Océanes area)

Become a partner

Join the OFFICE DE TOURISME and optimize your visibility on the web by taking advantage of the services and advice of our teams.

Star rankings

Get your accommodation classified

You can contact a government-accredited organization


  • IN TENDER ZONES: 30% allowance and micro-bic tax ceiling of €15,000 for classified and unclassified furnished accommodation

    IN NON TENDER ZONES: 51% tax allowance and €15,000 micro-bic tax ceiling for classified furnished accommodation.

    30% allowance and micro-bic tax ceiling of €15,000 for unclassified furnished accommodation

  • A guarantee of the quality of your hosting for national and international customers
  • A simplified tourist tax
  • Free membership of the Agence Nationale pour les Chèques-Vacances (ANCV) (link to ANCV)